No Rules, Just Fashion

IMG_7241
IMG_7300
IMG_7285
IMG_7309

When friendships are real,and you know that your friends believe in you as much as you believe in them. When you know that they will love you no matter what, when they care for you, when they share their secrets and dreams. That's what happiness is, isn't it? I love my friends - and I'm not afraid to call them the real ones. Meet my girls, who take a big part in my life and in this blog - Arūnė (asaintstyle.blogspot.com) and Inga (resplendentquetzal.com) also our photographer, my cutest friend, with whom I could travel anywhere - Gintarė. And my inspiration, my artsy Electro heart Milda. You girls are the best, I love you to the moon and back!
And my lovely readers - don't forget to come to our first seminar at Uoga Uoga's beauty house in Kaunas tomorrow, at 6 pm ! If you weren't fast enough to register in this one, don't be sad;) We will be doing more seminars in the future, so don't forget to follow us on social media! We are super excited!!

Post a Comment