Maybelline Push Up Drama

IMG_6931
IMG_6944
IMG_6644

Well, this mascara is the strangest thing that I've ever had. Even though I was using it for a month, I still can't decide if it's good or not. Or I can say, that I'm in love-hate relationship with it. For those who want to buy it, there are few things that you need to know:
  • If you can get the waterproof version, buy that instead of the normal one. I don't think that we have it in Lithuania, but you can always get it online. I have the normal version, so it smudges under the eyes and that's what I hate the most about this mascara.
  • I would not recommend buying it if you have short lashes, because it will stick them together and they will look gross. (I have naturally long eyelashes, but they are very straight, so this curling mascara fits my lashes well)
  • It's pretty wet, so you will have mascara all over your eyelid, and it will take extra time to remove those mascara stains.
I kinda regret buying it, I don't think that 10 euros is the right price for this mascara. Guess I will stay with my Lash Sensational, which is also from Maybelline (I'm actually ending my third bottle of it right now...)

2 comments

  1. Doesn't sound like the best mascara. I am still sticking with my Lash Sensational. I don't even know what can replace it anymore, haha :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! Lash Sensational is the best for sure!:)

      Delete